4 irregular round agate silicone coaster molds for geodes, with large hole in the center smooth surface.
🌍 GEODE AGATE MOLDS - Includes 4 irregular round with large center hole agate coasters silicone molds which allows you to make 4 coasters at one time, practical and time-saving. Compatible with most resins or other casting materials like epoxy resin, polyester resins, polymer clay, and resin pigment, resin dye, etc..
🌍 HIGH TEAR STRENGTH - Made of high-quality silicone material that resists the growth of any cuts when under tension especially when twisting the mold to remove your coaster molds, and also has a high heat tolerance built to last for thousand uses. Note: Please follow ECOART's proper care instruction found in the product description of this page to keep your resin molds in tip-top shape and be your forever casting companion.
🌍 GLOSSY SURFACE - Expect super shiny perfectly flat smooth texture scratch-free artwork pieces both on touch and by sight. Paint, resin, and other mixture will also peel and wipe off in seconds due to the silicone smooth surface! You can perform a quick test by running the tip of your index finger thru the mold inner surface.
🌍 EASY TO DEMOLD - ECOART's silicone molds are soft and flexible while maintaining their high tear strength. It also has non-stick properties making the demolding process stress-free. Please check the product description of this page for some ECOART tips on how to release your resin finish product out of the mold.
🌍 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We stand behind our product and eco-artists will love them, too. Not satisfied? We offer a 30-day, 100% money-back assurance. Contact us so we can make it right.
How to use
Pouring the resin mixture:
- Pour your resin mixture into the molds
- Run your torch over each coaster to remove the air bubbles.
- Let it cure for at least 8-10 hours (depending on how thick you poured).
- Then carefully, peel back the silicone away from your completely cured resin artwork. You may sand down any edges if necessary.
- and Ta-Da! You now have beautiful geode-inspired resin coasters made from ECOART's silicone mold.
You can also:
- Add a clear coat if you want to add more shine.
- Paint metallic gold paint around the edges of the coasters for an elegant finish.
- Add embellishment of fillers like your favorite photos, dry flower, sequins, glitter, or other elements.
1. You may clean the mold with water before using it to remove unwanted debris that can mix with your resin mixture.
2. When finished with your silicone molds, wash them with warm water and mild soap.
3. Use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
4. Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them.
1. Place on a flat level surface
2. Store in a cool, dry environment out of ultraviolet light.
3. Avoid the direct sunlight
- ECOART's resin silicone molds can be used for making cup mat, bowl mat, dish mat, geode coasters, agate coasters, and other various decorative ornaments.
- These coasters would make a gorgeous gift and will be a unique conversation piece on your coffee table at home.