🌍 3D ANGEL FEATHERED WINGS MOLD (9cm x 9 cm x 4cm) - Package includes 1 angel wings resin silicone mold compatible with most resins or other casting materials like epoxy resin, polyester resins, polymer clay, and resin pigment, resin dye, etc.
🌍 FINE DETAILS - Molded from a sculpted object with fine details allowing you to create projects with realistic angel feather wings texture.
🌍 HIGH TEAR STRENGTH - Made of top quality silicone material that resists the growth of any cuts when under tension especially when twisting the mold to remove your art piece, and also has a high heat tolerance built to last for thousand uses. Note: Please follow ECOART's proper care instruction found at the product description of this page to keep your resin molds in tip-top shape and be your forever casting companion.
🌍 EASY TO DEMOLD - ECOART's silicone molds are soft and flexible while maintaining its high tear strength. It also has non-stick properties making the demolding process stress-free. Please check the product description of this page for some ECOART tips on how to release your resin finish product out of the mold.
🌍 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We stand behind our product and eco-artists will love them, too. Not satisfied? We offer a 30-day, 100% money-back assurance. Contact us so we can make it right.
Ours is a valuable and very durable product, nothing compares to it. Silicone is of the highest quality. We are not talking about anyone in specific and without saying "that's why is more expensive". With the word VALUABLE we are implying that since is made with the best quality silicone the product is more durable reason why the cost is higher.
How to use:
Pouring the resin mixture
- Pour your resin mixture into the mold.
- Keep the ingredients static until completely formed.
- Then carefully, peel back the silicone away from your completely cured resin artwork. You may sand down the edges if necessary for a smooth flawless finish.
And Ta-Da! You now have a beautiful angel feathered wings made from ECOART's silicone mold.
You can also
- Add embellishment of fillers like sequins, glitters, or other elements for a more elegant finish.
- You may clean the mold with water before using it to remove unwanted debris that can mix with your resin mixture.
- When finished with your silicone molds, wash it with warm water and mild soap. You can also use a butter knife to scrape hard to remove resin build-up. Make sure you apply gentle pressure.
- Use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
- Make sure your molds are completely dry before storing them.
- Place on a flat level surface
- Store in a cool, dry environment out of ultraviolet light.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
ECOART's resin silicone mold is made from food-grade silicone material making it safe in making shaped chocolates, fondant, gum paste, ice molds, candy molds, ice cube, fondant, and other various edible decoration pieces, just make sure you do not use your mold for food if you have already used non-edible compound in it such as resin that may cause cross-contamination.